Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Recipe for Radiant Skin

 GREEN LEMONADE! Yes, I said GREEN. Did you know that getting your daily intake of leafy greens will reverse signs of aging? If that's not enough to convince you, here's just a few of the other benefits:
  • It protects our eyes from age related problems
  • Aids in weight loss
  • Will give you loads of energy
And did I mention .. Reverse signs of aging?

Green Lemonade Recipe: 
*Please use all organic ingredients
  1. A handful of kale
  2. A handful of ice burg lettuce or 6 stalks of celery
  3. 2 to 3 apples to add sweetness
  4. 1 full lemon 
  5. 1 to 3 inches of fresh ginger (optional, but my favorite part)

Directions:
Pop in the juicer and enjoy!!!! 

There are plenty of variations of this recipe so feel free to switch it up. Sometimes I like to add spinach in with the kale. I have been crazy about this recipe all summer. I noticed almost an immediate difference in my skin. Not to mention all the other health benefits. The best part is, it tastes amazing!

So do it... GO GREEN. Your body will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment